Here is a list of helpful tools and resources that I currently use or have used in the past in my affiliate marketing business.
Some are free, some are not. But rest assured, I only endorse stuff that I’ve tried so I can know in advance that it’s a great tool for you too.
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links which means that if you click on the link and sign up for the product or service through my link, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Affiliate Marketing Training & Tools
- Wealthy Affiliate – Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing training platform which offers everything needed to build an online affiliate marketing business from scratch. The platform offers web hosting, WordPress blogs and all the training you need to learn how to start a bog and turn it into a profitable online business. You can sign up for a free account here.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – This is an amazing blogging course for anyone that wants to learn how to generate income with their blog. Michelle shares her exact strategy and tips on how she earns over $50,000 per month through affiliate marketing with her blog. You can grab her course here.
Blogging & Online Business Tools
- Get Response – Get Response is an all in one email marketing platform that you can use to grow your business. If you have a business, one of the most important things for you to do from the very beginning is to grow your own email list. Get Response has everything you need to get the job done.
- SiteGround – Web Hosting platform.
- Wealthy Affiliate – An All-In-One affiliate marketing online business solution offering premium affiliate marketing training, free websites and hosting, domains, an online business community and everything you need to learn affiliate marketing and get your business started today.
- Canva – Canva is an online graphic design tool that allows you to create professional looking graphics for use on your blog. I love Canva and this is my most-used tool for creating graphics for any of my sites.
- PicMonkey – Online photo editing and design platform.
- Trello – Trello is an online organization tool that organizes your projects into boards and lists. Trello is amazing and has replaced every paper business and personal list that I used to have.
- Google Docs – Google is my go to resource for productivity resources. Stay organized and have access to all your documents from any computer or device that you work on, anywhere that you have access to the internet. Google Docs is great for your word processing needs and Google Sheets is a must have spreadsheet application.
- Google Calendar – Google calendar will keep you and all your business stuff organized perfectly. Access it from anywhere and sync across all of your devices.
Royalty Free Stock Images
It’s important to know that if you need images for a blog or website, you cannot just grab any images you want from Google or other sites. That is a big no-no! You must be sure that you are using images that are not copyrighted and that you are allowed to use for your site. Here is a list of good stock photo sites where you can royalty free images. Some are free, some charge a fee per images, and some offer a membership for use of the images on their site. Each site has slightly different usage rules, so be sure to read (and understand) those usage rules before using the images.